Monday, February 27, 2012

NOT SO EASY DOING WHAT YOU LOVE

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but it is hard work. I am the buyer, the seller, book keeper, inventory stock girl, clothing cleaner, stain remover and ironer, photographer, photo editor, researcher, writer, item lister, packer and shipper, blogger, and most importantly, the social network marketing manager. Being a marketing manager means 15 social networking sites with every item posted. It is a handful. I need an assistant but first I need some money. Yes, that is right. More money. But I am getting there and then I get to take my 1 hour drive to where the real thrift stores are, in New Mexico. But, I have no one to tell me what to do or when to do it. My ADD can suck it. I am going to making this work. Ahhh, blog writing therapy! It works!

No comments: